- Digital Reality of Polish lower secondary school students (ICILS 2013)
- Polish Lower Secondary School Teachers and Headmasters in the Light of Teaching and Learning International Survey (TALIS 2013)
- 8,000 schools have signed up for National Study of the Third Graders' Skills
- Teaching Tools Database in KeyCoNet Catalogue of Initiatives 2014
- Transformation of the school network in the years 2007-2012
- Danish experience in reforming the education system
About the Project
The main goal of the project is strengthening the education system in the field of educational research and the improvement of the use of research findings in education policy, practice and management.
About the Institute
The Educational Research Institut (IBE) is an institution conducting interdisciplinary research concerning the functioning and effectiveness of the education system in Poland.
This publication presents the highlights of the Report on the State of Education 2010. The Report is a synthesis of basic statistical data concerning education, the labour market, demography, social policy and the results of domestic surveys.
The Institute employs over 130 education researchers - mainly sociologists, psychologists, educators, economists, political scientists - most of whom are eminent specialists in their fields with considerable professional expertise.