- Report on the State of Education in 2013
- Simulation and Prognostic Structural Model of the Polish Economy Including Human Capital Formation
- Digital Reality of Polish lower secondary school students (ICILS 2013)
- Polish Lower Secondary School Teachers and Headmasters in the Light of Teaching and Learning International Survey (TALIS 2013)
- 8,000 schools have signed up for National Study of the Third Graders' Skills
- Teaching Tools Database in KeyCoNet Catalogue of Initiatives 2014
About the Project
The main goal of the project is strengthening the education system in the field of educational research and the improvement of the use of research findings in education policy, practice and management.
About the Institute
The Educational Research Institut (IBE) is an institution conducting interdisciplinary research concerning the functioning and effectiveness of the education system in Poland.
This publication presents the highlights of the Report on the State of Education 2010. The Report is a synthesis of basic statistical data concerning education, the labour market, demography, social policy and the results of domestic surveys.
The Institute employs over 130 education researchers - mainly sociologists, psychologists, educators, economists, political scientists - most of whom are eminent specialists in their fields with considerable professional expertise.
- Published on Tuesday, 26 July 2016 13:46
2. prof. dr hab. Marta Bogdanowicz
3. prof. dr hab. Anna Brzezińska
4. dr Agnieszka Chłoń-Domińczak
5. dr hab. Jolanta Choińska-Mika
6. dr hab. Roman Dolata
7. prof. dr hab. Jarosław Górniak
8. dr Mikołaj Herbst
9. prof. dr hab. Stefan Kwiatkowski
10. prof. dr hab. Andrzej Kraśniewski
11. prof. dr hab. Zbigniew Marciniak
12. dr hab. Grzegorz Mazurkiewicz
13. dr Elżbieta Ostrowska
14. dr hab. Zbigniew Sawiński
15. dr Michał Sitek
16. dr Magdalena Szpotowicz
17. dr hab. Urszula Sztanderska