- Published on Tuesday, 10 December 2013 02:43
A. What are Cookies
Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or phone while you're visiting various pages on the web. A cookie typically contains the name of the website,"life expectancy" of a cookie (the amount of time it is stored on the device) and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser during a visit to a website.
- adapt the content of the website pages for anonymous user preferences and optimizing the use of the website, in particular, these files allow you to set your preferred language version of the site,
- create anonymous statistics that help us to understand how users use the service, which helps to improvement its structure and content,
- save anonymous user session ID, which ensures correct operation of the service,
- keep users logged on, so the user does not have re-enter login and password on individual pages of the service.
- In many cases user's browser is allowed by default to store cookies on the user's computer. The users, however, can make change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in the settings of your web browser so as to block the automatic handling of cookies or inform users every time they enter a website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings. Keeping default settings regarding cookies means that they will be stored on user's computer let the service access the information.
C. How to disable cookies in your browser ?.